Week 6 of the NFL season kicks off tonight with an AFC West battle. Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs host Russell Wilson and the Denver Broncos. The Chiefs are 10.5-point favorites at the ACR Poker sportsbook with a total of 47.
A look at the against the spread (ATS) stats over the first five weeks shows three teams (San Francisco, Detroit and Miami) leading the way at 4-1. Each is a favorite this week to no one’s surprise.
Conversely, the New York Giants are winless against the spread at 0-5, while Carolina and Denver (each 0-4-1 ATS) were able to muster a push.
Note that there are two more teams on a bye this week with Green Bay and Pittsburgh. The mediocre Steelers (3-2) are incredibly tied at the top of the AFC North after a comeback home win over Baltimore last week.
Take a look at all the Week 6 odds below. To see the rest of the sportsbook, just click on ‘Sports’ in the poker client.
Updated NFL Week 6 Odds (all times ET)
- Denver Broncos (+10.5) at Kansas City Chiefs –- Thursday – 8:15pm
- Baltimore Ravens (-4) at Tennessee Titans –- Sunday – 9:30am London
- Washington Commanders (+2.5) at Atlanta Falcons – 1:00pm
- Minnesota Vikings (-2.5) at Chicago Bears – 1:00pm
- Seattle Seahawks (+2.5) at Cincinnati Bengals–1:00pm
- San Francisco 49ers (-7) at Cleveland Browns – 1:00pm
- Carolina Panthers (+13.5) at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm
- Indianapolis Colts (+4) at Jacksonville Jaguars – 1:00pm
- New Orleans Saints (-1) at Houston Texans– 1:00pm
- New England Patriots (+3) at Las Vegas Raiders – 4:05pm
- Arizona Cardinals (+7) at Los Angeles Rams – 4:25pm
- Philadelphia Eagles (-7) at New York Jets– 4:25pm
- Detroit Lions (-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 4:25pm
- New York Giants (+14) at Buffalo Bills – 8:20pm
- Dallas Cowboys (-2) at Los Angeles Chargers – Monday – 8:15pm